Why Choose Physical Therapy Unlimited?
- While directing the physical therapy department at McKenna Hospital, Robert Rodriguez realized the need for a specialty facility dedicated to outpatient care. His vision and commitment to providing quality care, led to the founding of Physical Therapy Unlimited in 1984. Since then PTU has provided innovative, affordable, and effective physical therapy to New Braunfels and the communities it serves.
- At PTU we listen to your concerns and involve you in the formulation of a treatment plan designed to meet both your goals and your doctor's needs.
- At PTU your evidence-based treatment plan is designed and performed with a caring, attentive attitude.
- At PTU our team approach affords you quick, cost-efficient care. We understand the challenges you face paying for your healthcare. That is why we take your individual situation into consideration when designing your therapeutic program.
- At PTU we have two convenient locations that offer variable hours to serve you better.
Physical Therapy Unlimited
Canyon Lake Office
1356 FM 2673
Canyon Lake, TX 78133
830-907-2145 / fax 830-964-2373
Recommendations, Recognition & Commendations:
Our patients give us excellent reviews - an overall 99+% satisfaction rating.
Mark A: "Staff instilled positive attitude in me and made my therapy enjoyable instead of a chore. I learned a lot from these guys and use what they taught me in my everyday activities. I feel so much better than when I started here."
Linda E: "Caring, Committed, Professional, Knowledgeable Staff. My second time here. Both times were excellent."
Recognized by the ACN Group/United Healthcare as a TIER 1 FACILITY (for efficient and effective healthcare services)
Teaching Facility for Texas State University, UT Health Science Center in SA, and St. Philip's College
Distinguished Public Service Award recipient from the Arthritis Foundation
Member of the Alpha Eta Society (National Society of Health Professions) - recognizing high attainment in the profession
Recognized for distinguished service by the Texas Education Agency
Recognized for valuable community service by the Texas Agricultural Extension Service
Recognized for volunteer contributions to the New Braunfels and Comal Independent School Districts