Insurance and Appointments
We accept most insurance.
At Physical Therapy Unlimited we care about your physical health as well as your financial well-being. That is why we verify insurance coverage and benefits on all our patients prior to their first visit to us. So that there are no financial surprises, we will inform you of these as soon as we can confirm them. We ask that you provide us with your complete health insurance information when you call to schedule your first appointment. We also ask that you pay any deductibles, co-pays, or co-insurance amounts due at each visit. To make it easier for you we accept cash, checks, debit cards and most credit cards.
Physical Therapy Unlimited
Canyon Lake Office
1356 FM 2673
Canyon Lake, TX 78133
830-907-2145 / fax 830-964-2373
We want your road to recovery to be as worry free as possible. That is why we will provide health insurance billing services. We submit any pre-authorization requests required by your insurance and all claims for services rendered to you. We also provide medical records, if required, and submit any appeals if needed. The following is a partial list of insurance carriers, third-party administrators and other plans we accept.
- Ancillary Care Services ( ACS )
- Medicaid including the CHIP & STAR programs
- Beech Street
- Medicare and Medicare replacements
- Benefit Planners
- Personal Injury Protection
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Private Healthcare System ( PHCS )
- Community First
- Texas True Choice
- Great West
- Tricare ( Prime and Standard )
- Group and Pension Administrators (GPA)
- United HealthCare
- Health Smart
- Workers Compensation Insurance
Through our membership in The Physical Therapy Provider Network (PTPN) of Texas we are providers for an additional 50+ insurance companies and several thousand payers.
- We schedule appointments from Monday through Friday starting at 8am until 5pm (close @ 6pm). You initial evaluation and 1st session will take about 1 1/2 hours.
- In order to receive Physical Therapy you must have a prescription from your Physician, Chiropractor, Podiatrist, Nurse Practitioner or Dentist.
- However, if you do not have a prescription one of our therapists can still evaluate you and provide your doctor with a recommendation for treatment.
- Please contact us to set up your appointment: 830-907-2145